Thread: October 14th Event - Badass Badlands Newbie Run

October 14th Event - Badass Badlands Newbie Run

DDO will be invading the Badlands on October 10th.

DON'T Forget the Badlands park is on the EASTERN time zone. If you are coming up on Saturday morning please plan on arriving at the correct time!

Driver's meeting located by the big pond inside of the Badlands park (our usual spot) at 9:00AM Eastern Standard Time. Please allow for enough time to register and for the EST time zone.

NOTE: Due to family issues Summers campground has closed. The group will be booking sites at Attica Family Campground. They have a large tenting area with Water, electric, and sewer sites near by. As usual you are responsible for making your own reservations. I will contact the campground to let them know we are coming. When you make your reservations let them know you are with Down & Dirty Offroad.

ORV Park: Badlands
    3968 N Xavier Rd,
    Attica, IN 47918
    (765) 762-2981

Lodging: Off The Trail Campground
    3970 N Xavier Rd,
    Attica, IN 47918
    (765) 762-6189

For the Roll call thread Click Here

Forecast is partly cloudy and a high of 80. Perfect....

I know it's too late now, but the old Summers Campground is back open with new owners. You have to call ahead with a head count, but we just camped there a couple weeks ago.

Hope the event is a good one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Just a reminder to everybody about our Newbie event at the Badlands Offroad park this Saturday (Oct 14th). We will have a drivers meeting at the bottom of the hill right by the big pond at 9AM (Eastern Standard Time). I really want to be on the trails by 9:30AM sharp. If you are running late we will be on CB channel #21 (if 21 is real busy channel #15 will be the backup). My cell phone number is (262) 818-5282 but I get spotty service there. If you arrive early stop in at the campground - Donna and I are on site #12 which is near the tenting area.

I will be bringing a drone along for some unique footage (weather permitting). If you want a copy of the raw video bring a jump drive (or two) so I can give you a copy.

Thanks for the info on Summer's Campground Joe. I will look into that and probably switch back to them for the next season.
    Drive safe and I hope to see you all there!
    Jeff Knutter

I'll be coming in sat morning. Since the office opens at 9:00 there is no way to register, unload and make it to the pond on time.

Okay – Travis has a great point let’s move the drivers meeting to 10AM by the big pond - on the trails by 10:15. With the park opening at 9 this would be a much easier time for everybody to get there, register, unload, air down, pee, and get to the drivers meeting point... Again please remember this is Eastern Standard Time Zone (9AM our time).

093DEF49-9792-410C-B5BC-1F9FE73DC6AC.jpg
    Bad things happen in the quarry.

Damn, what is the plan of action?